GALA NEWS INFORMATION UPDATE # 1
WEEK OF FEB 11-15th
Dear St Andrew Catholic School Families,
Here are some important reminders regarding the second annual St Andrew School Gala that will be held on Friday May 3rd at Rockwood's Event Center in Otsego. Please refer to your Gala Parent Packet sent home a few weeks ago for detailed information. Detailed info can also be found on the Home and School Board in the cafeteria hallway AND on our event page: www.standrewgala.blogspot.com
1. Tickets are on sale NOW. Based on the current corporate and personal table sponsors that have already committed, we are over 1/3 sold!!! We anticipate that we will sell out very fast this year so make sure you get your tickets early. We will open up ticket sales the Parish and Elk River community March 1st. Please contact us if you are interested in a corporate sponsorship.
2. Tickets can be obtained by submitting your payment to Karen Dunham. Tickets are $50.00 each and we do have the opportunity for you to sponsor a school staff member for an additional $20.00. Forms of payment for tickets will be cash or check only. Credit cards will be accepted for auction items at the gala again this year.
3. A RSVP ticket form will be sent home in the Thursday envelope on Feb 21st and again in March and April. Please RETURN THE RSVP FORM WITH YOUR TICKET PAYMENT to school and tickets will be sent home WITH YOUR CHILD unless you indicate otherwise.
4. We do ask, when possible, to include the names of people in your party if purchasing multiple tickets and include an email so that we may contact you with questions. This is VERY helpful when assigning bid numbers for the auction event.
5. IMPORTANT: Auction items are needed and we are hoping to draw from some new resources this year. Please consider donating an item or reaching out to your network on our behalf. There are many items that can be put together that cost little to no money – ideas can be found in the packet sent home & on the Home and School Bulletin Board. If you have an idea or someone for us to contact, please let us know ASAP at email@example.com.
6. CLASSROOM DONATIONS: Information regarding classroom donation requests will be coming home in March. In short, we are looking for items to make silent auction baskets related to cooking and baking from PreK-2. We are looking for “entertainment” gift cards from grades 3-5. Ideas for gift cards include movie tickets, bowling, restaurant, ice cream, rollerskating, arcade, golf, recreation lessons, retail. Any amount from $5 on up would be greatly appreciated. Please bring your items to school anytime.
7. We are also looking for donations towards a NEW auction game – the WINE RAFFLE – please consider donating a bottle or two of wine. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Do you have new IDEAS, SUGGESTIONS or FEEDBACK?? We would LOVE to hear from you – please contact Trish or Sarah at email@example.com or stop us in the halls at school!!
PLEASE HELP US MAKE THIS NIGHT A GREAT SUCCESS!
The Gala Team